الجمعة، 7 أغسطس 2009

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT



I'd like to express my deep gratitude to my supervisor Prof. Dr. Ahmed Bahgat for his guidance , suggestions and invaluable encouragement in my graduate education and throughout the development of this project.

I'd like to thank A. Prof. Dr. Hassan Rashad for his invaluable comments and suggestions on my project.

I'd also like to thank all engineers as Eng. Hend , Mahmoud and eng Mohamed salama for their helps and support on this project.

I'd also like to thank the Electrical And Control Technician : Mohammed Gaber Hamza for his helps and support and cooperate with me

I'd like to thank Dr. Mohammed Moustafa for his helps and cooperate with me .

Finally, I'd like to thank my parents for their endless love, trust, encouragement, and support throughout our life.

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق